9.07.2008

Gameplay Sketch . . .

Click the image to view the full version

Here is a scan of the gameplay concepts I developed. I can't explain everything in depth right now, the vast amount information would cause your head to collapse. But I will give brief access to my thoughts for some sections.

-The upper-left portion is a sketch of the iPhone/iTouch with the attack list shown on-screen.
-The bottom shows each character's strengths. I only mapped out the 15 basic characters, the bosses and hidden characters are still being developed. Character names are leaked if you look closely.
-Next to the iPhone/iTouch sketch is the "deciding factor". More on that later.
-The right-portion is how the parry annihilator was developed. I asked myself what would happen if both players parry each other's attack successfully? More on that later.
-The right side numbers are how I realized each character would have to have different damage reactions for each parry and attack.

I tried to add a human element to every aspect of the game. If a character is strong in the upper body area but weak in the lower area, blocks to the top should be stronger than blocks to the bottom. More on everything later.

No comments: